Tuesday, April 24, 2012

12 Days After Quadruple Bypass Surgery: "Cookin' in the Kitchen"

As I promised some of my friends, here is a quick & flakey video showing how I recovering from my quadruple bypass operation at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, New Jersey, on the morning of Tuesday, April 10, 2012. This video is about me "cookin' in the kitchen" on the evening of Sunday, April 22nd. I didn't take the time to perfect it. I just wanted it out so my friends could see how well I am doing. By the way, Dr. Frederick Sardari, M.D., was my Cardiothoracic Surgeon, and Dr. Fred Aueron of Summit Medical Group is my Cardiologist. You can get more information here in past and future posts.

Note: The best way to view the video is to click on this link: http://vimeo.com/40960464

No comments: